Friday, January 6, 2012

This is where life is taking me.

I have recently found that in my selfish, centered, and all about me life that I often live there are people who I encounter that change my insight to life.  That give more something more to think about or something else to appreciate.  There are people who just make me laugh, the ones who leave me in awe (for better or worse) and those who just inspire me to do a million things before the sun goes down.

This is what I will write about.  You see being 23 I want to remember the people that I meet in the places that I go because right now in life...I can go anywhere.  So this is my story.  Of other people's lives through my own eyes.  Which could hold no truth to who they are really, but I'll try to be accurate but I'm warning you I have a fairly big imagination and it can sometimes get in the way.

Here's to the people I meet and the stories I will have to tell because I'm willing to step out of my own comfort zone because everyone has a story to tell and something they are just itching to say.

2 comments: